how to design, launch, and manage successful Facebook, Instagram, and Messenger ad campaigns
- Develop the full range of skills to launch and manage Facebook Ads like a Pro
- Target specific Facebook users using demographics, interests, and geography
- Use advanced features of Facebook Advertising like lead ads and app install ads
- Employ pixel and event tracking with your Facebook Ads for website and mobile app retargeting
- Create custom and lookalike audiences for Facebook using external data (e.g. MailChimp, an email list, or a CRM system)
- Build both a Facebook product feed and a Facebook product catalog
- You will need to have (or be able to create) a Facebook Business page.
- You’ll need to have the ability to re-size photos or have access to someone who can.
Whether you’re a corporate marketer seeking to become a better Facebook for Business ads manager, a small business owner wanting to leverage Facebook or Instagram more successfully, or any other professional looking to expand your influence through Facebook for Business advertising, this course is for you. And when you finish 100% of the course, you’re eligible to receive a custom, hosted, verifiable Facebook for Business 2019 Certificate
Facebook for Business Advertising – The Underutilized “Secret Weapon” of Modern Business
Despite what most people think, Facebook, Instagram, and Messenger ads are not just about making sales. Facebook for Business is a powerful way to communicate with hyper-targeted groups of people. You can use Facebook, Instagram, or Messenger ads for community building, employee recruiting, public relations, event promotion, and of course, selling your products and services.